Level 60

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
ThaeVish
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 60

Post by ThaeVish »

Temp End \o/
Thanks again for this amazing puzzle so far (moaaar puzzles pls :c), I really really enjoyed it <3
I'm not just any fish, I'm ThaeVish.

> ° )))><

AlessaMason
Current Level: 20

Post by AlessaMason »

rnightshroud wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm
AlessaMason wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:09 am someone, please, put me out of my misery: is the lockscreen hint all that's needed/enough to get the pw?
Not sure about the lockscreen hint. You can send me a message and give me further info.
solved. thanks for the offer. now if i just get to ignis and solve that too..

AlessaMason

Post by AlessaMason »

ThaeVish wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 pm Temp End \o/
Thanks again for this amazing puzzle so far (moaaar puzzles pls :c), I really really enjoyed it <3
Congrats, fishy! I always knew you were a poser-thick!

ThaeVish

Post by ThaeVish »

AlessaMason wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:40 pm
ThaeVish wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 pm Temp End \o/
Congrats, fishy! I always knew you were a poser-thick!
shaking my smh, just solve Ignis tbh ;)
I'm not just any fish, I'm ThaeVish.

> ° )))><

AlessaMason

Post by AlessaMason »

The end of the trip. I enjoyed some, many more had me frustrated. I know many don't like comparisons, but I think it may have been harder than notpron, fairer, but more eggs could've been added in the latest levels. Those were not only difficult, but some also expected technical knowledge, which - simple folk like me - haven't gained. In other words: if it wasn't for some wonderful people's help, I wouldn't even be here. All the game is now solved on my end. However, I was wondering: are the "secret" levels indeed only two?

Anyhow, congrats on the feat, Gamemastertips!

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

AlessaMason wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm The end of the trip. I enjoyed some, many more had me frustrated. I know many don't like comparisons, but I think it may have been harder than notpron, fairer, but more eggs could've been added in the latest levels. Those were not only difficult, but some also expected technical knowledge, which - simple folk like me - haven't gained. In other words: if it wasn't for some wonderful people's help, I wouldn't even be here. All the game is now solved on my end. However, I was wondering: are the "secret" levels indeed only two?

Anyhow, congrats on the feat, Gamemastertips!
Congratulations!
However, I was wondering: are the "secret" levels indeed only two?
Unfortunately, there are two secret levels available. If you read something about a third or fourth secret level, those were April Fools joke.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

AlessaMason

Post by AlessaMason »

Thanks!

JeremySwiff

Post by JeremySwiff »

I have finally been released from the brain torture, level 60 and both secrets done. Fun brain torture, but brain torture nonetheless.

Thank you very much Mr. Gamemastertips, was a fun experience. Also I noticed your profile picture changed a little while back. A warning sign of more content to come soon?

AlessaMason

Post by AlessaMason »

Jeremy, let's attack RNS next! All those secret snowflakes...

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

JeremySwiff wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:12 pmThank you very much Mr. Gamemastertips, was a fun experience. Also I noticed your profile picture changed a little while back. A warning sign of more content to come soon?
You guys are very observant. 8-)

If any of you happen to be interested in news regarding Cipher, feel free to message me or rnightshroud on Discord. Handles (usernames) are in our signatures.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.