Level 26

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
MarquisGuo
Current Level: 26

Re: Level 26

Post by MarquisGuo »

As a Cantonese, I've stuck for 3 hours. The information on those papers refer to [spoiler] and I know what those [spoiler] properly relate to. But I am still not able to find out 5 letters to make up a word.

behoshuo
Current Level: 60

Post by behoshuo »

MarquisGuo wrote:As a Cantonese, I've stuck for 3 hours. The information on those papers refer to [spoiler] and I know what those [spoiler] properly relate to. But I am still not able to find out 5 letters to make up a word.
LOL :lol: :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

MarquisGuo wrote:As a Cantonese, I've stuck for 3 hours. The information on those papers refer to [spoiler] and I know what those [spoiler] properly relate to. But I am still not able to find out 5 letters to make up a word.
You could be getting the wrong [spoiler]. If you got the right ones, it should be clear the method to extract the letters out of them.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Kawkowa wrote:
You could be getting the wrong [spoiler]. If you got the right ones, it should be clear the method to extract the letters out of them.
Sorry to be a spoiler Nazi. :P It just occurred to me how easy it is to solve this level by reading that.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

Gamemastertips wrote:Sorry to be a spoiler Nazi. :P It just occurred to me how easy it is to solve this level by reading that.
Oh, sorry about that, slipped past me.
I censored an extra detail you forgot, though. :geek:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Right, thanks. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

danrapada
Current Level: 20

Post by danrapada »

please tell me if im wrong. i found the [spoiler], then their equivalent in [spoiler] and that's it. i cant move on. anyone? :?: :?: :?:

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

danrapada wrote:please tell me if im wrong. i found the [spoiler], then their equivalent in [spoiler] and that's it. i cant move on. anyone? :?: :?: :?:
Your method seems to be correct, but you're getting the wrong results.

laladarkstrings
Current Level: 12

Post by laladarkstrings »

Google! I'm officially in love with you. ♥♥♥ :lol: :lol:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

laladarkstrings wrote:Google! I'm officially in love with you. ♥♥♥ :lol: :lol:
CAUTION: If you begin to feel infatuation with search engines while playing Cipher, please stop playing Cipher immediately and contact a mental health physician.
~ The Cipher Master ~