Level 41

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 41

Post by Gamemastertips »

~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

markgil

Re: Level 41

Post by markgil »

err.. no post yet.. it's good that i started it. don't know what to do with this. i have done nothing yet. i wonder if those symbols at the top right are [spoiler]?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

markgil wrote:err.. no post yet.. it's good that i started it. don't know what to do with this. i have done nothing yet. i wonder if those symbols at the top right are [spoiler]?
... :D
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

this level is so hard .. ! i can't even think of any cipher that will use in this level ! :(( can you give some ??

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:this level is so hard .. ! i can't even think of any cipher that will use in this level ! :(( can you give some ??
Give you some what?
~ The Cipher Master ~

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

some hints !!!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:some hints !!!
Hint #1: You'll get more done if you concentrate on figuring out the puzzle rather than repeatedly asking for hints.

Hint #2: All the hints you need are in the level. It's 100% possible to solve every level without extra help, and its difficulty needs to stay the same for every person who plays it. Making a level easier for one person by giving them extra starting hints is completely unfair to the people who solved it without.

Hint #3: I have nothing against you. This is how an online riddle works.
~ The Cipher Master ~

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

too much flowery words G.M trololol tahah !
i'm just asking some of it , i don't know if your bitter or what ..
if you don't want to help me then don't write any comments ( i know this is yours) !

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

shiper_16 wrote:too much flowery words G.M trololol tahah !
i'm just asking some of it , i don't know if your bitter or what ..
if you don't want to help me then don't write any comments ( i know this is yours) !
Not bitter, just being honest when I'm saying that it would be more fruitful for you to put your energy into the puzzle rather than hint requests. :)

The reason I continuously reply to you is because I'm trying to make a point to everyone reading this--that I'm scarce with "hints" for the sake of fairness.
~ The Cipher Master ~

shiper_16

Post by shiper_16 »

oh sorry for that , by the way i have no idea right now , what i only have is some letters , i try to decode it without using any cipher , but i guess i'm not in the right track .
do i have to use Ph ?? os thereany cipher there that i can use in this level ?