But then I took an arrow to the...

Feel like yakking but don't feel like riddling? Here you can talk about whatever you want (except riddle spoilers, of course).
Forum rules
No riddle spoilers, no ads, nothing too inappropriate, and please try very hard not to start a flame war. Thank you.
Griffin
Current Level: 60

But then I took an arrow to the...

Post by Griffin »

randomusername wrote: If you don't know what to do after that... download skyrim, cipher isn't the right game for you :lol:
Lmao!! Loved Skyrim!! :mrgreen:
I would still be playing that game but I took an arrow to the knee :(
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gin & Tonic

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Re: Level 31

Post by rnightshroud »

Griffin wrote: Lmao!! Loved Skyrim!! :mrgreen:
I would still be playing that game if not for the arrow I got in my knee :(
What is Skyrim? :D
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Griffin

Post by Griffin »

emiliapercival wrote:What is Skyrim? :D
It's a popular video game. a 1st person perspective RPG. Really good. albeit CHOCK FULL of bugs. :-D
Gin & Tonic

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

Griffin wrote:
It's a popular video game. a 1st person perspective RPG. Really good. albeit CHOCK FULL of bugs. :-D
Oh. Famous in your country? :D
I only play Defense of the Ancients. XD
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Griffin

Post by Griffin »

emiliapercival wrote:
Griffin wrote:
Oh. Famous in your country? :D
I only play Defense of the Ancients. XD
I'm Australian, and don't really know what is popular there, cos I don't live there lol. :-p
But Eldar Scroll games are pretty big worldwide. Skyrim is pegged to win Game of the Year 2011.
Gin & Tonic

randomusername
Current Level: 50

Post by randomusername »

Griffin's right. I always thought that Skyrim is a worldwide trend, not popular only in some countries. Strange you didn't hear about it :mrgreen:
Btw. I also played DoTa before :D Awesome game
P.s. This is really off topic. Can we have a topic for off topic..if you know what I mean? :lol:

Admin: Your wish has been granted.
MORTAL: Thank you, you almighty being, for this random topic.

randomusername

Re: But then I took an arrow to the...

Post by randomusername »

Well, while we're at it, I wanted to know what games/riddles except Cipher all of you like to play :D

I am not a big gamer. I have pretty average configuration and I play pretty average games. I used to be a pro in CS 1.6 and DoTa but I don't play them anymore. These days, I play very few games. I some times fire up my FIFA09 or Minecraft. Oh, I love Minecraft! :mrgreen: Portal is also a cool game How about you?

P.s. FIFA/PES? DoTa/LoL?

Griffin

Post by Griffin »

randomusername wrote:Well, while we're at it, I wanted to know what games/riddles except Cipher all of you like to play :D

I am not a big gamer. I have pretty average configuration and I play pretty average games. I used to be a pro in CS 1.6 and DoTa but I don't play them anymore. These days, I play very few games. I some times fire up my FIFA09 or Minecraft. Oh, I love Minecraft! :mrgreen: Portal is also a cool game How about you?

P.s. FIFA/PES? DoTa/LoL?
WOW :o where to start. For Riddle games I only ever beat one game other than Cipher and that was Godtower, several years ago.

I love Video games and I think there are way too many to list. Highlights for me are games (and their respective series') like Silent Hill, Fable, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Metal Gear, Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, Super Bomberman, Metroid, Mario Kart, Jet Force Gemini, Elder Scrolls, Eye of the Beholder, Secret of Mana, Super Mario, Goldeneye 007, Modern Warfare.. sheeesh lots of games I have loved.

Never played CS myself, and my brother in law is a recovering WOW addict so I tend to stay away from online gaming personally.

I also love painting miniatures like Rakham, Kingdom Death and of course GW :-p
Gin & Tonic

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

I used to play more video games, but then I took...a lot of work on and haven't had the time to. I played Runescape for about 7 years, until my account got hacked and obliterated. Now I play this bizarre steampunk-ish text-based RPG called Echo Bazaar (http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com). I very highly recommend it. Text games usually bore me out of my mind, but this one is marvelous.

Also, Griffin, your display picture is bloody hilarious. I see what you did there.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

Wow, Griffin. One hell of a gamer, huh? :O If i even played half of these games in my entire life :lol: Btw. I ofted get glued to some random simple games, sometimes even online multiplayer. So in that manner, these days me and my friends are playing http://www.haxball.com, it's very simple yet very fun, especially 2v2 or 3v3 :)