Level 5

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Dorothy

Re: Level 5

Post by Dorothy »

thanks gamemaster! I tried a lot of words but wasn't able to get it. I tried candle, candlesticks, hell, bulb, bulbs, flourescent, light, lightness, bright, brightness, dark, darkness etc.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Dorothy wrote:thanks gamemaster! I tried a lot of words but wasn't able to get it. I tried candle, candlesticks, hell, bulb, bulbs, flourescent, light, lightness, bright, brightness, dark, darkness etc.
In this riddle, the answer never has to be guessed. It will always be plain to read once found/decoded. Look in the darkness! The answer is there.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy »

thanks! I already got the answer! Yippeeee! Maybe, Im just making things complicated! Thanks!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Dorothy wrote:thanks! I already got the answer! Yippeeee! Maybe, Im just making things complicated! Thanks!
You're welcome. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

weeman123
Current Level: 5

Post by weeman123 »

damn , stuck at level 5 . we hold the answer what does it means? help me somebody? please?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

weeman123 wrote:damn , stuck at level 5 . we hold the answer what does it means? help me somebody? please?
"We hold the answer" isn't that much of an important hint. Remember the fact that it's in the "darkness."
~ The Cipher Master ~

helpmeonlevel5

Post by helpmeonlevel5 »

pls help me stuck on the dark side

cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Post by cyphertext »

helpmeonlevel5 wrote:pls help me stuck on the dark side
Just remember what does the hint says. "Dark side".. ;)
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.

asianperson123456

Post by asianperson123456 »

Im cant pass level 5 i mean i found ** **** *** ****** on the source thingy but when i tried it it doesnt work

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

asianperson123456 wrote:Im cant pass level 5 i mean i found ** **** *** ****** on the source thingy but when i tried it it doesnt work
Um......no clue what you're referring to, sorry. The source helps, but the answer is actually visible outside the source as well.
~ The Cipher Master ~