Level 5

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
otaku
Current Level: 5

Re: Level 5

Post by otaku »

Please...please...please..please! help me I'm stuck with level 5 I can't understand what to do. I typed ** **** *** ****** but it didn't work. I tried many other but still I can't jump to the next level.. please give me some more hints

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

otaku wrote:Please...please...please..please! help me I'm stuck with level 5 I can't understand what to do. I typed ** **** *** ****** but it didn't work. I tried many other but still I can't jump to the next level.. please give me some more hints
The answer is written out for you. You just can't see it at first glance. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Post by cyphertext »

Gamemastertips wrote:
otaku wrote:Please...please...please..please! help me I'm stuck with level 5 I can't understand what to do. I typed ** **** *** ****** but it didn't work. I tried many other but still I can't jump to the next level.. please give me some more hints
The answer is written out for you. You just can't see it at first glance. :)
Because it is at the dark side. :D
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.

macky250
Current Level: 51

Post by macky250 »

it's literally found at the dark side... you can easily find it by using your mouse...

karatinajr

Post by karatinajr »

im in level 5 i cannot see the that dark you people talking about what i see is..a white page a a sentace said"almost click on the image and enter your answer on the password box".i think i entered the right answer fot number 4 but whats wrong??plzz help

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

karatinajr wrote:im in level 5 i cannot see the that dark you people talking about what i see is..a white page a a sentace said"almost click on the image and enter your answer on the password box".i think i entered the right answer fot number 4 but whats wrong??plzz help
You're not on level 5. You haven't entered the answer in the right place; do what it tells you to.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

otaku

Post by otaku »

I don't get it! What's with the dark side? I'm thinking of the page source but still i can't. I don;t really understand the "darkness" thing..

Sorry for not understanding! Please give me more hints! Please! I wanna go to the next level! :(

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

otaku wrote:I don't get it! What's with the dark side? I'm thinking of the page source but still i can't. I don;t really understand the "darkness" thing..

Sorry for not understanding! Please give me more hints! Please! I wanna go to the next level! :(
I am pretty sure that you will agree that there is something dark within the Level.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

All levels have some dark. This one just has a lot of it.
~ The Cipher Master ~

cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Post by cyphertext »

otaku wrote:I don't get it! What's with the dark side? I'm thinking of the page source but still i can't. I don;t really understand the "darkness" thing..

Just think of the DARK SIDE. This level is too easy to deal with. Just use your common sense. DARK, DARK, DARK... it's just almost there,[spoiler]. it will lead you to the answer that you're looking for. :D
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.