Level 46

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
macky250
Current Level: 51

Re: Level 46

Post by macky250 »

hm.. i found 4 eggs (including pressing the button) and figured out the two hints. I went to where the hint tells me to go, then i modified the outside and found 2 somethings.. i read that you need five somethings so i took a look inside. now i have 5 somethings.also, i'm not sure about 1 of the 5 thingies.. hints pls? :) . and i don't know what to do with the five somethings.. can somebody push me to the right direction?.. (i know that i look stupid and found the five somethings and don't know what to do with them XDD) .. thanks!

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

macky250 wrote:hm.. i found 4 eggs (including pressing the button) and figured out the two hints. I went to where the hint tells me to go, then i modified the outside and found 2 somethings.. i read that you need five somethings so i took a look inside. now i have 5 somethings.also, i'm not sure about 1 of the 5 thingies.. hints pls? :) . and i don't know what to do with the five somethings.. can somebody push me to the right direction?.. (i know that i look stupid and found the five somethings and don't know what to do with them XDD) .. thanks!
Push the button now.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

macky250

Post by macky250 »

emiliapercival wrote:
macky250 wrote:hm.. i found 4 eggs (including pressing the button) and figured out the two hints. I went to where the hint tells me to go, then i modified the outside and found 2 somethings.. i read that you need five somethings so i took a look inside. now i have 5 somethings.also, i'm not sure about 1 of the 5 thingies.. hints pls? :) . and i don't know what to do with the five somethings.. can somebody push me to the right direction?.. (i know that i look stupid and found the five somethings and don't know what to do with them XDD) .. thanks!
Push the button now.
i don't get it.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

macky250

Post by macky250 »

BOOM! I GOT IT.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. THANKS FOR THE ANSWER AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS, JUST SO DAMN HAPPY!

yeah, this really is sick. >.<
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

macky250 wrote:BOOM! I GOT IT.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. THANKS FOR THE ANSWER AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS, JUST SO DAMN HAPPY!

Haha, some people just need some time. :P
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

macky250

Post by macky250 »

Kawkowa wrote:
macky250 wrote:BOOM! I GOT IT.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. THANKS FOR THE ANSWER AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS, JUST SO DAMN HAPPY!

Haha, some people just need some time. :P
hell they do. :D.

tips for those who are stuck, if you got the 5 thingies, go press the button and read what you got there!! HAHAHAHA.

hamtasty
Current Level: 20

Post by hamtasty »

I have the 4 eggs also, but I don't know where to go to "modify the outside"...so I haven't found any of the "5 thingies"..I've been stuck on this for a week. Kawkowa has been giving me guidance but I can't seem to progress!!!!

macky250

Post by macky250 »

hamtasty wrote:
I have the 4 eggs also, but I don't know where to go to "modify the outside"...so I haven't found any of the "5 thingies"..I've been stuck on this for a week. Kawkowa has been giving me guidance but I can't seem to progress!!!!
the first thing that comes to mind should be it (not the one in the browser), and forget thinking that your guess is unlikely, or crazy, just go for it, cause most levels here are really crazy.. :) ..

littlec02
Current Level: 46

Post by littlec02 »

I went to the place and found 2 something from "outside". It seems I need more from "inside"... cannot figure out what they are yet...

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

littlec02 wrote:I went to the place and found 2 something from "outside". It seems I need more from "inside"... cannot figure out what they are yet...
There's actually very little "inside," if I understand you correctly.

EDIT: I believe I misunderstood. Inside is still important.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!