Level 45

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150

Re: Level 45

Postby porker2008 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 am

Kawkowa wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:lollll I could've wait another day and find a proper "set" in a store but I just can't wait you know... :D :D


Or you could have just googled until finding the right set.
That's what me and most people did. :geek:


I didn't google. i just took out the set i usually played with and it happened to be the right set. :lol:
~ all hail lelouch ~
User avatar
porker2008
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: TAI KOO, Hong Kong

Re: Level 45

Postby behoshuo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:35 pm

porker2008 wrote:
Kawkowa wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:lollll I could've wait another day and find a proper "set" in a store but I just can't wait you know... :D :D


Or you could have just googled until finding the right set.
That's what me and most people did. :geek:


I didn't google. i just took out the set i usually played with and it happened to be the right set. :lol:


COOL STORY GUYS! :mrgreen:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P
User avatar
behoshuo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 45

Postby pklancer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 am

Need help! I got the answers and the bingo page. Dunno what to do next! Any hint plz!
pklancer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Re: Level 45

Postby porker2008 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 am

pklancer wrote:Need help! I got the answers and the bingo page. Dunno what to do next! Any hint plz!


if you get the answers, you should probably know what to do.. :D
~ all hail lelouch ~
User avatar
porker2008
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: TAI KOO, Hong Kong

Re: Level 45

Postby pklancer » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:12 am

porker2008 wrote:
pklancer wrote:Need help! I got the answers and the bingo page. Dunno what to do next! Any hint plz!


if you get the answers, you should probably know what to do.. :D


Got it already and in level 46 now. Thanks anyway!
pklancer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Re: Level 45

Postby deciphering » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 am

porker2008 wrote:
Kawkowa wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:lollll I could've wait another day and find a proper "set" in a store but I just can't wait you know... :D :D


Or you could have just googled until finding the right set.
That's what me and most people did. :geek:


I didn't google. i just took out the set i usually played with and it happened to be the right set. :lol:

Wonder how you can do without the "right set", unless you happen to have it.
Just can't match with the common usual set. Supposed to buy one for sure? :?:
deciphering
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 am

Re: Level 45

Postby Kawkowa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 pm

deciphering wrote:Wonder how you can do without the "right set", unless you happen to have it.
Just can't match with the common usual set. Supposed to buy one for sure? :?:


Nope. Like I said, it can still be found on google.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
User avatar
Kawkowa
Moderator
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am
Location: Bra{s,z}il

Re: Level 45

Postby deciphering » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Kawkowa wrote:
deciphering wrote:Wonder how you can do without the "right set", unless you happen to have it.
Just can't match with the common usual set. Supposed to buy one for sure? :?:


Nope. Like I said, it can still be found on google.

Yeap. Found. Done. More fun found it thru the net than using a real one. :lol:
Especially if I tell from where I found. :lol:
deciphering
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 am

Re: Level 45

Postby cataroo » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 am

I got a bingo... and that seems to be a deadend. How can I proceed? really confused- -
cataroo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 am

Re: Level 45

Postby Gamemastertips » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:05 am

If the bingo isn't the answer, chances are it's a hint. You may PM me, though.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

PreviousNext

Return to Cipher Riddle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests