Level 42

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
randomusername
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 42

Post by randomusername »

Gamemastertips wrote:AHAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!! :twisted: This level isn't easy...be precise, be persistent, and be patient, and you will be successful.
Just solved this. Listen to this guy. If you ever think "omg this cant be the right way to solve a level its too long, hard and sadistic".....yes it can be the right way.And yes it is long, it is hard and it is sadistic :mrgreen: . Now go and do it :) Btw. nice use of the [spoiler] GMT :lol: :lol:

Kheops22
Current Level: 43

Post by Kheops22 »

Have "identified" the letters shown on pic (except 3 of them) but don't know at all what to do next...

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Kheops22 wrote:Have "identified" the letters shown on pic (except 3 of them) but don't know at all what to do next...
The own level gives you hints on what to do with them. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

macky250
Current Level: 51

Post by macky250 »

hmm. dunno what to do, translated the letters below to other gibberish and officially stuck (been stuck for almost all the previous levels hehehe.).. little help with the html stuff? i suck at that. any one i can PM? :)

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

macky250 wrote:hmm. dunno what to do, translated the letters below to other gibberish and officially stuck (been stuck for almost all the previous levels hehehe.).. little help with the html stuff? i suck at that. any one i can PM? :)
Well, you can try PM'ing me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

madpinkhatter
Current Level: 40

Post by madpinkhatter »

Having trouble making sense of this one. I've used the hint from the level to translate all the symbols but have no idea what to do with them now. Can I have a bit of direction please?

macky250

Post by macky250 »

madpinkhatter wrote:Having trouble making sense of this one. I've used the hint from the level to translate all the symbols but have no idea what to do with them now. Can I have a bit of direction please?
you'll be playing with html codes... yeah.. evil html codes... =.=' ..

madpinkhatter
Current Level: 40

Post by madpinkhatter »

macky250 wrote:
madpinkhatter wrote:Having trouble making sense of this one. I've used the hint from the level to translate all the symbols but have no idea what to do with them now. Can I have a bit of direction please?
not quite sure on the method on using the html code... I'm not good at playing with them. Can I pm someone with my idea (or lack of)?

macky250

Post by macky250 »

madpinkhatter wrote:
macky250 wrote:
not quite sure on the method on using the html code... I'm not good at playing with them. Can I pm someone with my idea (or lack of)?
that was also my problem. had help with a friend of mine.. ahehehe.. you can PM the admin/mods for help, can't quite help because i might give off some spoilers. . . .

nhiel
Current Level: 7

Post by nhiel »

how come there's only 2 page of this topic D:

I feel dumb

edit: finally haha, but i now dont have an idea for the [spoiler] :(