Level 40

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150

Re: Level 40

Postby Kheops22 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 am

misa wrote: no if can solve 1-39,u can solve 40 :D
u need proper use of tools


That is the problem: except playing with contrast & brightness, I am a full noob with all the other tools :oops:
Kheops22
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Level 40

Postby randomusername » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

Kheops22 wrote:
misa wrote: no if can solve 1-39,u can solve 40 :D
u need proper use of tools


That is the problem: except playing with contrast & brightness, I am a full noob with all the other tools :oops:

You don't even need that. Just some [spoiler]. It's a simple idea, don't overthink.
EDIT: I was unaware of spoiler. Sorry.
Last edited by randomusername on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                             
User avatar
randomusername
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm
Location: Randomly generated world

Re: Level 40

Postby Kheops22 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry GMT but I have loved the game since level 1.... and HATED this one :?

REALLY tricky....
Kheops22
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Level 40

Postby Gamemastertips » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Kheops22 wrote:Sorry GMT but I have loved the game since level 1.... and HATED this one :?

REALLY tricky....


I'm glad to hear that. :lol:
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 40

Postby cweidavid » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:26 am

Should I expect to get only one answer from the first picture? I have the ***n but am stuck in the u******* and the p******* part. Does these two things need to be decipher or they are somewhere in plain text? :?
cweidavid
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Level 40

Postby Gamemastertips » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm

cweidavid wrote:Should I expect to get only one answer from the first picture? I have the ***n but am stuck in the u******* and the p******* part. Does these two things need to be decipher or they are somewhere in plain text? :?


No one can understand people who censor words with asterisks. If your question involves a spoiler, please just PM someone.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 40

Postby cweidavid » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

NVM I got the answer. This first part is awesome but I hate the last part...There are too many clues and I did not actually know where to start. I just tried that answer out by random guessing. :evil:

Gamemastertips wrote:
cweidavid wrote:Should I expect to get only one answer from the first picture? I have the ***n but am stuck in the u******* and the p******* part. Does these two things need to be decipher or they are somewhere in plain text? :?


No one can understand people who censor words with asterisks. If your question involves a spoiler, please just PM someone.
cweidavid
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 am

Re: Level 40

Postby Gamemastertips » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 pm

cweidavid wrote:NVM I got the answer. This first part is awesome but I hate the last part...There are too many clues and I did not actually know where to start. I just tried that answer out by random guessing. :evil:


If the "last" part you're referring to is the username and password entry, that's not even meant to be a puzzle. It's written almost plain in sight.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 40

Postby deciphering » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 pm

I am thru this level, at last.

But to solve the first part I believe I had used a very stupid method. To avoid revealing spoilers, let me PM. :)
deciphering
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 am

Re: Level 40

Postby rnightshroud » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 am

deciphering wrote:I am thru this level, at last.

But to solve the first part I believe I had used a very stupid method. To avoid revealing spoilers, let me PM. :)

What method? ^_^
Adding more snowflakes...
User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Cipher Riddle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron