Level 40

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
leov328
Current Level: 40

Re: Level 40

Post by leov328 »

Gracie wrote:I've gimped the pic, seen through it and destroyed the creature.
And I also found the link of the next folder. But I cannot figure out the code for the next folder!!!
I have tried g**** for lvl 40 and other answers to the levels in balthazar folder, but none worked...
What's the way to the next folder? Do I need to figure out any more answers beside g****:?:
I have the same problem as you. I destroyed the creature and found a new folder named a******. I clicked the link but the server need me to enter a password. The username should be cipher, but i tried many passwords but it didn't work out. How can I get to the new level? I need some hints or PM me if possible. Thanks~~

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

leov328 wrote:I have the same problem as you. I destroyed the creature and found a new folder named a******. I clicked the link but the server need me to enter a password. The username should be cipher, but i tried many passwords but it didn't work out. How can I get to the new level? I need some hints or PM me if possible. Thanks~~
the username may not be "cipher" for every authentication. who knows! :mrgreen:
~ all hail lelouch ~

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

leov328 wrote:
And I also found the link of the next folder. But I cannot figure out the code for the next folder!!!
I have tried g**** for lvl 40 and other answers to the levels in balthazar folder, but none worked...
What's the way to the next folder? Do I need to figure out any more answers beside g****:?:
I have the same problem as you. I destroyed the creature and found a new folder named a******. I clicked the link but the server need me to enter a password. The username should be cipher, but i tried many passwords but it didn't work out. How can I get to the new level? I need some hints or PM me if possible. Thanks~~
Don't always assume. I said cipher might not be the username for every level. The correct username will always be explicitly shown, though, if you just do a little really simple digging. You don't need hints. :P
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

leov328 wrote:
Search within the Level. You will find the username and password that you need. No more editing or decoding required if you solved the first part.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

leov328
Current Level: 40

Post by leov328 »

Many thanks! I made it!

hearson
Current Level: 60

Post by hearson »

:lol:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

My apologies; as Hearson has just been kind enough to point out, a recent global change to the riddle has made level 40 impossible to solve. This has been remedied temporarily, but a permanent fix is underway.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

Gamemastertips wrote:My apologies; as Hearson has just been kind enough to point out, a recent global change to the riddle has made level 40 impossible to solve. This has been remedied temporarily, but a permanent fix is underway.
Wonderful timing, guys. :shock: Just when I come to level 40, it is impossibru to solve :lol: I spent hours last night on this one :lol: <audio> has been moved to <bgsound>, right? Yesterday I freaked out 'cause there is sth wrong with the lines :mrgreen:
EDIT:Something is still wrong with the lines :/ Maybe I'm doing it wrong? :P I'll check with the mods....PM sent.
Last edited by randomusername on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

I couldn't take my daily dose of Cipher so I'm nervous :lol: I can't wait any longer online, just be sure to let me know when you check it. Thanks :)

hearson
Current Level: 60

Post by hearson »

randomusername wrote:I couldn't take my daily dose of Cipher so I'm nervous :lol: I can't wait any longer online, just be sure to let me know when you check it. Thanks :)
40 has a temporary fixed now. You're able to solve it.