Level 38

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Re: Level 38

Post by Gamemastertips »

A hint: "Haven't you noticed that..." "Try looking more closely at..." "The answer is somewhere in..."

A nudge: "Almost there; keep at it." "No, that has nothing to do with the level. Try again." "Seems you've got things backwards." "Why are you doing..."

Sorry if I'm making a fuss but I've been trying to get my point across about the difference for a while. I don't blame anyone; I'm just stating it for the record. Hints like above are acceptable for the beginning levels, but definitely not after 25.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

randomusername
Current Level: 50

Post by randomusername »

Gamemastertips wrote:A hint: "Haven't you noticed that..." "Try looking more closely at..." "The answer is somewhere in..."

A nudge: "Almost there; keep at it." "No, that has nothing to do with the level. Try again." "Seems you've got things backwards." "Why are you doing..."

Sorry if I'm making a fuss but I've been trying to get my point across about the difference for a while. I don't blame anyone; I'm just stating it for the record. Hints like above are acceptable for the beginning levels, but definitely not after 25.
Ok. I actually copied the hint/nudge Kawkowa gave me, so if that's a spoiler it's not my fault :mrgreen:
I understand you concerns and I agree. But however you name it ( nudge/hint ), I don't give spoilers, and that is the important thing. :D

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

randomusername wrote: Ok. I actually copied the hint/nudge Kawkowa gave me, so if that's a spoiler it's not my fault :mrgreen:
I understand you concerns and I agree. But however you name it ( nudge/hint ), I don't give spoilers, and that is the important thing. :D
Cool, bro. No worries. :ugeek:
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

hespera
Current Level: 34

Post by hespera »

as i'm still stuck at this lvl, is there anyone who can help me with a nudge/hint/stg that can me let go on?

i got the grid, i understand that [spoiler]

ty very much

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

hespera wrote:as i'm still stuck at this lvl, is there anyone who can help me with a nudge/hint/stg that can me let go on?

i got the grid, i understand that [spoiler]

ty very much
It might be best if you just PMed me to avoid all those spoilers...
~ The Cipher Master ~

hespera
Current Level: 34

Post by hespera »

very obliged, :)
i pmed you

hamtasty
Current Level: 20

Post by hamtasty »

behoshuo wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:so I have the grid now.....don't know what to do...tried decode every single letter but failed. tried finding the letters from the 1st part in the grid, but they dont make sense :shock:
COME on. This is somewhat related to your high school algebra. QUADRANTS. :D
I am stuck on the grid.

I have [spoiler] the [spoiler] ([spoiler]) to [spoiler].

I have searched for a connection between the [spoiler] letters and the grid.

You say this is related to high-school algebra? QUADRANTS? That is normally reserved for trigonometry and the 90 degree circular sections (4 of them). I see no relation to that here?

I can see a similarity between the letters from part 1 and the letters in the first two columns of the grid, but that's about it.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

hamtasty wrote:
I am stuck on the grid.

I have [spoiler] the [spoiler] ([spoiler]) to [spoiler].

I have searched for a connection between the [spoiler] letters and the grid.

You say this is related to high-school algebra? QUADRANTS? That is normally reserved for trigonometry and the 90 degree circular sections (4 of them). I see no relation to that here?

I can see a similarity between the letters from part 1 and the letters in the first two columns of the grid, but that's about it.
No maths here... The algebra connection is extremely distant.
~ The Cipher Master ~

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Gamemastertips wrote:No maths here... The algebra connection is extremely distant.
Oh, he had already done it. I just deleted his last post for... spoiler overflow.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

deciphering
Current Level: 50

Post by deciphering »

Sounds stupid, I know. But I'm confused whether I have solved this level ...
Let me PM.

NVM - Got it. I am on 39.