Level 35

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Schwarz
Current Level: 33

Re: Level 35

Post by Schwarz »

emiliapercival wrote:
Schwarz wrote:hi GM, i'm stuck on the halfway... i found the 2nd pic but don't know what to do next, nor answers like' Do it again!'... i didn't do anything about the pic yet... plz help :?:
Look beyond the surface.
Right i found the guy and the information involved... but the guy's name isn't the answer... that baffles me...hints?
edit solved...it's really tough work...thx...

simonsun347
Current Level: 30

Post by simonsun347 »

behoshuo wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:Have the second i***e with the same info. stuck. dun know what to do :(
DO THE METHOD AGAIN :D
I did but it gave me EXACTLY same info for every attribute except that the s***e for one is slightly bigger than the other one. dun know where to go.. :shock:

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

simonsun347 wrote:I did but it gave me EXACTLY same info for every attribute except that the s***e for one is slightly bigger than the other one. dun know where to go.. :shock:
I know that feel bro.
I would recommend you to use the program provided in the Help section to extract that kind of information. It's garanteed to work.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

simonsun347

Post by simonsun347 »

Kawkowa wrote:
simonsun347 wrote:I did but it gave me EXACTLY same info for every attribute except that the s***e for one is slightly bigger than the other one. dun know where to go.. :shock:
I know that feel bro.
I would recommend you to use the program provided in the Help section to extract that kind of information. It's garanteed to work.
Can you please let me know what the Help section is.....? I am new to this forum.

Thanks

simonsun347

Post by simonsun347 »

Kawkowa wrote:
I know that feel bro.
edit: got it...thanks...didnt know there's a help section. it would make previous 34 levels much easier... :shock:

behoshuo

Post by behoshuo »

simonsun347 wrote:
I know that feel bro.
edit: got it...thanks...didnt know there's a help section. it would make previous 34 levels much easier... :shock:[/quote]

HAHA :D
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

simonsun347 wrote:
Kawkowa wrote:
I know that feel bro.
edit: got it...thanks...didnt know there's a help section. it would make previous 34 levels much easier... :shock:
They can help you in the future levels. :D
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

xzpeter
Current Level: 35

Post by xzpeter »

why... can't... I... find... the... 2nd... picture...(seems... there... are... three... of... them...???)

Only the non... stuff which I haven't found the usage. I am lost...
It seems that I am becoming a stupid riddle lover!

behoshuo

Post by behoshuo »

xzpeter wrote:why... can't... I... find... the... 2nd... picture...(seems... there... are... three... of... them...???)

Only the non... stuff which I haven't found the usage. I am lost...
Just answer the QUESTION. some hints in the source are helpful. Also, use the suggested software in the HELP PAGE :lol: :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P

tql123456
Current Level: 49

Post by tql123456 »

the title question.... i just got almost nothing
ask me to add detail don't know how to answer it