Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby Kawkowa » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:23 am

mvp_pikachu wrote:i can't find it?
You mean, IGNIS will be the new codeword?
But I tried it and it doesn't work T.T

Finding Ignis might be confusing, I can assure you that.

Just be aware that not all anagram solvers work for this one. The site on the help page, however, is garanteed to work.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
User avatar
Kawkowa
Moderator
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am
Location: Bra{s,z}il

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby macky250 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Kawkowa wrote:
mvp_pikachu wrote:i can't find it?
You mean, IGNIS will be the new codeword?
But I tried it and it doesn't work T.T

Finding Ignis might be confusing, I can assure you that.

Just be aware that not all anagram solvers work for this one. The site on the help page, however, is garanteed to work.

Is the method on finding this level the same as the method on finding the answer??.. I'm kinda curious about this one, wanna try it out before I continue with level 38.. :twisted:
macky250
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am
Location: Philippines.. :))

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby behoshuo » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 am

macky250 wrote:Is the method on finding this level the same as the method on finding the answer??.. I'm kinda curious about this one, wanna try it out before I continue with level 38.. :twisted:


What do you think? HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P
User avatar
behoshuo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby macky250 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 pm

behoshuo wrote:
macky250 wrote:Is the method on finding this level the same as the method on finding the answer??.. I'm kinda curious about this one, wanna try it out before I continue with level 38.. :twisted:


What do you think? HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha.. i tried out several kinda stupid stuff and ended with, still, stupid stuff.. hahaha. :lol: ... can't figure out a way to access that level,, urgg.. :D
macky250
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am
Location: Philippines.. :))

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby behoshuo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 am

macky250 wrote:
behoshuo wrote:
macky250 wrote:Is the method on finding this level the same as the method on finding the answer??.. I'm kinda curious about this one, wanna try it out before I continue with level 38.. :twisted:


What do you think? HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha.. i tried out several kinda stupid stuff and ended with, still, stupid stuff.. hahaha. :lol: ... can't figure out a way to access that level,, urgg.. :D


The bonus is interesting. Can't give you a hint, it's a bonus instead.. Only you, yourself can manage to get the right idea. Keep going. :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P
User avatar
behoshuo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby macky250 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 pm

behoshuo wrote:
The bonus is interesting. Can't give you a hint, it's a bonus instead.. Only you, yourself can manage to get the right idea. Keep going. :lol:

think i'll pass on this one.. but still, very interesting.. get back on this one right after i finish level 50 ... (LOL! assuming that i can finish this riddle. :D )
macky250
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am
Location: Philippines.. :))

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby behoshuo » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm

macky250 wrote:
behoshuo wrote:
The bonus is interesting. Can't give you a hint, it's a bonus instead.. Only you, yourself can manage to get the right idea. Keep going. :lol:

think i'll pass on this one.. but still, very interesting.. get back on this one right after i finish level 50 ... (LOL! assuming that i can finish this riddle. :D )


Of course you can! Just lots of creativity and thinking are needed to solve the final labyrinth.. Keep going. And PATIENCE too. :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P
User avatar
behoshuo
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby macky250 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:55 am

behoshuo wrote:
macky250 wrote:
behoshuo wrote:
The bonus is interesting. Can't give you a hint, it's a bonus instead.. Only you, yourself can manage to get the right idea. Keep going. :lol:

think i'll pass on this one.. but still, very interesting.. get back on this one right after i finish level 50 ... (LOL! assuming that i can finish this riddle. :D )


Of course you can! Just lots of creativity and thinking are needed to solve the final labyrinth.. Keep going. And PATIENCE too. :lol:

thanks for those inspiring words! :D
macky250
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am
Location: Philippines.. :))

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby qkumbr » Tue May 28, 2013 1:31 am

Found and solved. Second temp end. :D
qkumbr
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 am

Re: Status Ignis (Secret Level Ignis)

Postby rnightshroud » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:43 am

qkumbr wrote:Found and solved. Second temp end. :D

Am I very late to say congratulations? Haha.
Adding more snowflakes...
User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Cipher Riddle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron