Level 30

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Re: Level 30

Post by rnightshroud »

eugeneongsioco wrote:need help here pls. this level lack a clue. except for the title that i cant even understand how more to be litteral. i even put the whole title on the bar but nothing happened i saw something on the left but cant recognize something also on the right but as well cant recognize... tried brightness and contrast so that ill see it clearer but they just wont let me recognize them. arggghhhh.. 3days of clueless nights pls help im dreaming of this evrynight! lol :)

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?:
You are a Filipino. You should figure it out easily. Take the statement literally.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

eugeneongsioco
Current Level: 21

Post by eugeneongsioco »

emiliapercival wrote:
eugeneongsioco wrote:need help here pls. this level lack a clue. except for the title that i cant even understand how more to be litteral. i even put the whole title on the bar but nothing happened i saw something on the left but cant recognize something also on the right but as well cant recognize... tried brightness and contrast so that ill see it clearer but they just wont let me recognize them. arggghhhh.. 3days of clueless nights pls help im dreaming of this evrynight! lol :)

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?:
You are a Filipino. You should figure it out easily. Take the statement literally.

d_mn! i cant imagine how stupid i become! lol!!! may be i take it too serious. a very clever idea there GM.. i enjoyed it! :lol:

thanks alot guys!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

emiliapercival wrote: You are a Filipino. You should figure it out easily. Take the statement literally.
Not sure why I find that advice hilarious...
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

pkpxxd
Current Level: 30

Post by pkpxxd »

macky250 wrote:
pkpxxd wrote:I found 3 owls and caught all of them , then I found the [spoiler]:[spoiler], but neither [spoiler] are the answer. I wonder if the page for 31 is crashed? Help plz....
there should be a link in the SC or a clickable something in the last "thing" (i don't quite recall) . anyways, the first is the username and the second is the password.
haha... I almost forgot that... thx :lol:

Oxfordvalley
Current Level: 31

Post by Oxfordvalley »

I'm stuck...I have been staring at that image for a month now, and I cannot find a thing that leads me to the next part...Anything I should do?

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Oxfordvalley wrote:I'm stuck...I have been staring at that image for a month now, and I cannot find a thing that leads me to the next part...Anything I should do?
Stop staring at the image. And try to take a different approach.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

ocampo28

Post by ocampo28 »

Gamemastertips wrote:Linda, I PMed you--check your inbox.
please help im stuck for about 5 months ^^ i dont know how to take the title literally :cry:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

ocampo28 wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:Linda, I PMed you--check your inbox.
please help im stuck for about 5 months ^^ i dont know how to take the title literally :cry:
Not only literally, but idiotically, and linguistically stupid. :P
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

JEB

Post by JEB »

i am really really really stuck on this level,my brain is burned down and i'm having a bloody flash-flood like nosebleed,i 'caught' the [spoiler] (that is what i believe anyways) but having a technical difficulties upstairs .so i will appreciate if someone,anyone will reply to me :?: :?:
ps.srsly help me :|

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

JEB wrote:i am really really really stuck on this level,my brain is burned down and i'm having a bloody flash-flood like nosebleed,i 'caught' the [spoiler] (that is what i believe anyways) but having a technical difficulties upstairs .so i will appreciate if someone,anyone will reply to me :?: :?:
ps.srsly help me :|
Force yourself to see all of those 3 things.

Btw, sorry for my stupid and hilarious advice about "fiipino thingy". xD (Even thought it's not you..)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.