Level 30

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
JEB
Current Level: 30

Re: Level 30

Post by JEB »

rnightshroud wrote:
JEB wrote:i am really really really stuck on this level,my brain is burned down and i'm having a bloody flash-flood like nosebleed,i 'caught' the [spoiler] (that is what i believe anyways) but having a technical difficulties upstairs .so i will appreciate if someone,anyone will reply to me :?: :?:
ps.srsly help me :|
Force yourself to see all of those 3 things.

Btw, sorry for my stupid and hilarious advice about "fiipino thingy". xD (Even thought it's not you..)
nah it's cool.you get use to it after a while.thanks for the reply btw :D

panhantao
Current Level: 15

Post by panhantao »

Finally passed lv30 !!!
To those who catches the [spoiler] but still can't reach lv31: the 'UserName' is not 'cipher' anymore !!!

karine28

Post by karine28 »

wtf stuck in this level for about a year
I need help in this I dont know the answer that i seek LOL give me some hints please

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

karine28 wrote:wtf stuck in this level for about a year
I need help in this I dont know the answer that i seek LOL give me some hints please
All relevant hints can be found in the level itself. If you found something/have some idea and you're not sure what to do with it, feel free to PM me or a moderator.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

rosti

Post by rosti »

it seems too late to be still in level 30.... :| but I really can't catch the second [spoiler]... no matter using firefox or IE... :( May I ask for some help please?

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

rosti wrote:it seems too late to be still in level 30.... :| but I really can't catch the second [spoiler]... no matter using firefox or IE... :( May I ask for some help please?
Google Chrome got the best net (not internet, but really a net, like fish net, haha) for catching speedy owls. My suggestion only, and I used it for solving this level.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

nicran

Post by nicran »

hi. just just started this game last week and im deadstuck with level 30.
Im in 1st bird, and i replied [spoiler] but the page directing me to a negative. i think i should go to [spoiler] but the page keeps on directing me

EDIT: ok got it
IMNOGENIUS
JUSTAMANWITHINTERNET

MihMihai
Current Level: 26

Post by MihMihai »

Can someone help me? I can't figure out what to do with the title. I saw on the forum that it is something with some birds but I didn't find it even the first one.

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

MihMihai wrote:Can someone help me? I can't figure out what to do with the title. I saw on the forum that it is something with some birds but I didn't find it even the first one.
Google is a friend here. :)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

pie314271
Current Level: 60

Post by pie314271 »

MihMihai wrote:Can someone help me? I can't figure out what to do with the title. I saw on the forum that it is something with some birds but I didn't find it even the first one.
Get the title straight before thinking about the birds - the birds [redacted].
making internet riddles is hard - besides making good puzzles, you have to be good at coding and image editing, possibly photography too.