Level 30

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
randomusername
Current Level: 50

Re: Level 30

Post by randomusername »

Kawkowa wrote:
randomusername wrote:I tried to edit your post and put [spoiler] tags but it won't work :lol: wonder why..:P
'Cause only mods can do so, that's why. :D
Of course I know that, I was joking :mrgreen:

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Oh, you just seemed so serious back there.
Okay, you`ve trolled me. :ugeek:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

Kawkowa wrote:Oh, you just seemed so serious back there.
Okay, you`ve trolled me. :ugeek:
Can't tell if you're serious, or you're just trolling me back :lol: trollception.
Btw. How does this relate to level 30 :lol:

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:Btw. How does this relate to level 30 :lol:
The owls brought us here. THE OWLS! :shock:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

Kawkowa wrote:
randomusername wrote:Btw. How does this relate to level 30 :lol:
The owls brought us here. THE OWLS! :shock:
O rly? :lol:
By the way, you added [nasty spoilers, i think] tags :lol: ahahaha epic :mrgreen:
Some more off topic: I am feeling a need to express my frustration with emerald levels in labyrinth. I cleared gold, ice and amethyst, but in emerald I managed to solve only E6 :lol: :frustration: I'll try again tomorrow.

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:Some more off topic: I am feeling a need to express my frustration with emerald levels in labyrinth. I cleared gold, ice and amethyst, but in emerald I managed to solve only E6 :lol: :frustration: I'll try again tomorrow.
Emerald is indeed the worst part. True story.

hania29
Current Level: 31

Post by hania29 »

Wow those are some nasty spoliers, i think. I tried to edit your post and put [spoiler] tags but it won't work :lol: wonder why..:P if you are online, I think you should edit that post by yourself.
On topic: Afaik that's all you have to do. The answer is there, you just have to find where it's hidden. Search the three of them.
P.s. I'm on my phone now so I can't check if this hint works, but I'm 90% sure it does.
I'm sorry I Didn't know, I'm new, and this is my first riddle actually, but i'm really sorry if I gave a spoiler!

pkpxxd
Current Level: 30

Post by pkpxxd »

I found 3 owls and caught all of them , then I found the [spoiler]:[spoiler], but neither [spoiler] are the answer. I wonder if the page for 31 is crashed? Help plz....

macky250
Current Level: 51

Post by macky250 »

pkpxxd wrote:I found 3 owls and caught all of them , then I found the [spoiler]:[spoiler], but neither [spoiler] are the answer. I wonder if the page for 31 is crashed? Help plz....
there should be a link in the SC or a clickable something in the last "thing" (i don't quite recall) . anyways, the first is the username and the second is the password.

eugeneongsioco
Current Level: 21

Post by eugeneongsioco »

need help here pls. this level lack a clue. except for the title that i cant even understand how more to be litteral. i even put the whole title on the bar but nothing happened i saw something on the left but cant recognize something also on the right but as well cant recognize... tried brightness and contrast so that ill see it clearer but they just wont let me recognize them. arggghhhh.. 3days of clueless nights pls help im dreaming of this evrynight! lol :)

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :?: