Level 24

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
HBSpy
Current Level: 24

Re: Level 24

Post by HBSpy »

windyair wrote::D I just got the answer. i try to work out the mapping way from every [spoiler] to a letter, but i just find a pic that make sense till now. I spend most of the time searching for the mapping related things. Anyway, got the answer, lol.
Ahh...i meet the same thing, but, what pic?

ljjyhs
Current Level: 10

Post by ljjyhs »

Gamemastertips wrote:
unknown_user wrote:Please help me with this level :( Suggestion please on how to figure this out :(
Any ideas from your side? Otherwise I don't know how far you've gotten or how to help you.
On this level I just know that it's something about GMT,but I have no idea about those numbers :?

windyair
Current Level: 24

Post by windyair »

HBSpy wrote:
windyair wrote::D I just got the answer. i try to work out the mapping way from every [spoiler] to a letter, but i just find a pic that make sense till now. I spend most of the time searching for the mapping related things. Anyway, got the answer, lol.
Ahh...i meet the same thing, but, what pic?
use google image searching key word can be [spoiler] , u will find it

illuminatus
Current Level: 34
Location: not from your Location: not from your Location: not from your Location:

Post by illuminatus »

A mind refreshed and now to level 25 ^^
brain freeze...
will strike for the 13th...
If anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible?

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

ljjyhs wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:
unknown_user wrote:Please help me with this level :( Suggestion please on how to figure this out :(
Any ideas from your side? Otherwise I don't know how far you've gotten or how to help you.
On this level I just know that it's something about GMT,but I have no idea about those numbers :?
GMT is GameMasterTips! :D
Just kidding.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

sinx23
Current Level: 34

Post by sinx23 »

mr.google is your friend :P the title page is a hint and it's has something to do with the numbers. about the numbers, you just have to do the basic math :)
I am wise because I've been foolish...

hughchan2009
Current Level: 7

Post by hughchan2009 »

Kawkowa wrote:
Zeynep wrote:Well, I for one, wouldn't be surprised, since I'm no math genius.
**spoiler perhaps? I tried to [spoiler] the last [spoiler] from the first [spoiler], that can be found in the [spoiler]
Yep, you came out with the wrong numbers.
Remember that this "thing" you're working with doesn't go just one way.

What you've said is really helpful, ha ha, thank you

eugeneongsioco
Current Level: 21

Post by eugeneongsioco »

bakit po ganun? kagabi nagpuyat ako tapos di ko nakuha ang sagot. ngayon umaga nakuha ko na po ang sagot. i used [spoiler] and i got the [spoiler] using [spoiler] i got the [spoiler] pero error lumalabas? is is because i close my pc that i have to start all over again? hayz? any body pls?

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

eugeneongsioco wrote:bakit po ganun? kagabi nagpuyat ako tapos di ko nakuha ang sagot. ngayon umaga nakuha ko na po ang sagot. i used [spoiler] and i got the [spoiler] using [spoiler] i got the [spoiler] pero error lumalabas? is is because i close my pc that i have to start all over again? hayz? any body pls?
Translation of your question: Last night, I did not sleep because I did not get the right answer. Later, I got the answer, I used [spoiler] and I got the [spoiler] and I got the [spoiler] using [spoiler] but it leads me to an error. Is it because I closed my PC that i have to start all over again? Anybody please.

Let me answer your question.
There is a password box in this level. Look for a clickable link on the pic, and put your answer as your password. And please, do not post you answer/spoilers in asterisks. And speak in English language next time.

For you(Tagalog): May password box dyan sa level na iyan. Hanap ka ng mapipindot na link sa pic, tapos ilagay mo ung answer mo sa password box. And please, wag ka mag-post ng answer o spoiler sa pamamagitan ng asterisks. At gamitin ang English language sa sususnod!

For the other Mods and Admin: I did not use any spoiler in Filipino language. :D
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

eugeneongsioco
Current Level: 21

Post by eugeneongsioco »

tnx for reminding about language and spoiler rules. funny thing is that i accidentally clicked it when i was so angry that i want to throw the monitor. :) now on 28... wish i wont destroy my pc before all the level is completed. lol