Level 22

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
akoMano
Current Level: 23

Re: Level 22

Post by akoMano »

Do i really have to go back somewhere/some level to solve this? I got the first clue and I think I remember a similar picture... but I have trouble getting past level 7! (not found error shows up although I'm quite sure I have the correct answer) :!:

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

akoMano wrote:Do i really have to go back somewhere/some level to solve this? I got the first clue and I think I remember a similar picture... but I have trouble getting past level 7! (not found error shows up although I'm quite sure I have the correct answer) :!:
Yes, you have. And like it has been said, there's now a password system on the riddle; you need first to click on a certain spot on the pic and then input your answer as password to progress. This goes for several levels.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

akoMano
Current Level: 23

Post by akoMano »

Kawkowa wrote:
akoMano wrote:Do i really have to go back somewhere/some level to solve this? I got the first clue and I think I remember a similar picture... but I have trouble getting past level 7! (not found error shows up although I'm quite sure I have the correct answer) :!:
Yes, you have. And like it has been said, there's now a password system on the riddle; you need first to click on a certain spot on the pic and then input your answer as password to progress. This goes for several levels.
wahahaha! Now I feel stupid for asking this question :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks anyway! :mrgreen:

clueless
Current Level: 32

Post by clueless »

:o :o :o
HELP!!!

I can't get passed the username and password...

is "***** *****" a clue?

porker2008
Current Level: 50

Post by porker2008 »

clueless wrote::o :o :o
HELP!!!

I can't get passed the username and password...

is "***** *****" a clue?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1154
~ all hail lelouch ~

clueless
Current Level: 32

Post by clueless »

:D :D :D

Tnx for the link...went back to level 1 but I'm still stuck in 22...the url gives the username...however the password i'm entering doesn't work...then the link on the pic...unfortunately...i have no idea what the username is for this one...any clues?

haha...got it!

mvp_pikachu
Current Level: 22

Post by mvp_pikachu »

i'm stuck at this level..
i have really no idea on how to approach this puzzle :(

i tried doing what the page title says on the lion picture in Photoshop but I can't figure it out.
Is it because I am using Photoshop and not GIMP?

any more clues there to enlighten me up? Thanks!
iloveyou Argelie Bocalan <3

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

mvp_pikachu wrote:i'm stuck at this level..

i tried doing what the page title says on the lion picture in Photoshop but I can't figure it out.

The title instruction is really straightforward. If you got any hint at all out of doing that, it's time to look elsewhere.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

mvp_pikachu
Current Level: 22

Post by mvp_pikachu »

Gamemastertips wrote:

The title instruction is really straightforward. If you got any hint at all out of doing that, it's time to look elsewhere.
thanks but I think there is something wrong with my computer or my photoshop.. T.T
the title instruction (setting the t******* > 104) doesn't work for me.. I have my friend do it for me on her computer and send me the edited lion picture and it is clear.. T.T

EDIT: and btw, it's Christmas here on the Philippines! Merry Christmas! The riddles made my vacation not boring! :)
iloveyou Argelie Bocalan <3

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

mvp_pikachu wrote:
Gamemastertips wrote:

thanks but I think there is something wrong with my computer or my photoshop.. T.T
the title instruction (setting the t******* > 104) doesn't work for me.. I have my friend do it for me on her computer and send me the edited lion picture and it is clear.. T.T

EDIT: and btw, it's Christmas here on the Philippines! Merry Christmas! The riddles made my vacation not boring! :)
Are you a Filipino? How nice. Merry Christmas! :)
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.