Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 20

Post by Kawkowa »

LaReinitha wrote:Hello,
I'm still stuck in limbo number 20 :lol: ... I've scrolled all the pages on this topic, trying to read clues, but doesn't seem to guide me nearer.
I already have the hint, and I don't know how to find the answer. And about the answer 'plain in sight' but still 'hidden', 'where to look for', I really dont have the slightest idea.
Oh yeah and I held a suspicion about something in the source code, but I don't think it has anything to do with it... :?
Oh Cipher god, cure my awful sight... :cry:
You just have to know where to look. There's an important detail hidden somewhere. :roll:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

LaReinitha
Current Level: 6

Post by LaReinitha »

Kawkowa wrote:
LaReinitha wrote:Hello,
I'm still stuck in limbo number 20 :lol: ... I've scrolled all the pages on this topic, trying to read clues, but doesn't seem to guide me nearer.
I already have the hint, and I don't know how to find the answer. And about the answer 'plain in sight' but still 'hidden', 'where to look for', I really dont have the slightest idea.
Oh yeah and I held a suspicion about something in the source code, but I don't think it has anything to do with it... :?
Oh Cipher god, cure my awful sight... :cry:
You just have to know where to look. There's an important detail hidden somewhere. :roll:
OMG! :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had thought about looking exactly there!!! But turned out I didn't! Until I found the *blahblahblah*... Now I do feel stupid for not being observant enough.
That was a nice one! :lol: :lol: :lol:
On level 21 now!
Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat...

rafaelfy
Current Level: 10

Post by rafaelfy »

Hi, I found a hint on 10 100 it's actually [spoiler] got it's name. I also found weird spoiler I dunno if it has something to do with the level. but if I try to search something on it this picture shows http://prntscr.com/3w2j2 please help.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

rafaelfy wrote:Hi, I found a hint on 10 100 it's actually [spoiler] got it's name. I also found weird spoiler I dunno if it has something to do with the level. but if I try to search something on it this picture shows http://prntscr.com/3w2j2 please help.
Firstly, please watch what you write...that message was pretty spoily.

Second, that link doesn't work.

Thirdly, the weird thing you found is important.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

rafaelfy
Current Level: 10

Post by rafaelfy »

Hi, the screenshot link is working fine, okay here is another one. Sorry about spoiler thing I am new here, won't happen again. here is the image screenshot btw

[image removed]

I searched google if why is this showing, it either my computer is sending auto queries over their servers and stuffs which I don't have any idea about it. I really not able to finish this level because the best clue (s****g*****)i got is blocked by google.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

rafaelfy wrote:Hi, the screenshot link is working fine, okay here is another one. Sorry about spoiler thing I am new here, won't happen again. here is the image screenshot btw

[image removed]

I searched google if why is this showing, it either my computer is sending auto queries over their servers and stuffs which I don't have any idea about it. I really not able to finish this level because the best clue (s****g*****)i got is blocked by google.
Sorry, even if the screenshot works for you, the link is broken on my side.

Still not sure what you're talking about with auto queries and Google blocking it...this level can be solved without ever leaving the site.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

ReiSchneider
Current Level: 23

Post by ReiSchneider »

I found the name of [spoiler] and was able to find page 2 which says "Yes, that is the first hint. Now go and find the answer! ;)"

I also found the [spoiler] but ain't got the answer.
We FILIPINOS will dominate this game!

LaReinitha
Current Level: 6

Post by LaReinitha »

ReiSchneider wrote:I found the name of [spoiler] and was able to find page 2 which says "Yes, that is the first hint. Now go and find the answer! ;)"

It's pretty close! :lol:
Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat...

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

ReiSchneider wrote:I found the name of [spoiler] and was able to find page 2 which says "Yes, that is the first hint. Now go and find the answer! ;)"

Great, but please watch out what you are writing.
You pretty much spoiled the entire level on your comment. :roll:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

zephidel
Current Level: 28

Post by zephidel »

very very sly, indeed....