Level 20

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Re: Level 20

Post by Gamemastertips »

hamtasty wrote:Never mind, found it. :oops:

I have to comment that the [spoiler] in the photo and the [spoiler] references serve as nothing more than red herrings! I didn't think there was really a connection, this level is more about [spoiler] searching.
The only thing in the photo is a single hint. That hint leads you somewhere. I don't know what you mean about references, red herrings, or *something* searching.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

deciphering
Current Level: 50

Post by deciphering »

:ugeek:
Judging from the number of posts in this thread I know this one is not easy. This one is shrewd! Can't say I solve this by myself. Have to read until page 8 of this thread to get it. We often ignore the obvious don't we. :!:

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

Certainly.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

laladarkstrings
Current Level: 12

Post by laladarkstrings »

TRICKY and Craaaaaaaazyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chengkai8588
Current Level: 15

Post by chengkai8588 »

hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i found the name of it and the egg there but i can't go on to the next level...the worst is i can't reach the level in which they say "[spoiler]"where should i put the all the hints i have? huhuhuh..my eyes are aching searching for it but when i finally found all that i need i'm stuck....my mind is freezing now...i'm hopeless.. :(

nevermind my post..i did it!!!i found the last hint accidentally..weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!amazing game...i have so much to do but i can't even stand up in my chair just to do my homework or to go to school early...LOL!!!!
@-@another FILIPINO addict of CIPHER@-@

nhiel
Current Level: 7

Post by nhiel »

Almost...... QUITTING.. hahaha

im so frustrated D:

nhiel
Current Level: 7

Post by nhiel »

WHAT THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE HIDING MOTHER FATHER!!!!!! !$#%^$#%^$@!$%#^$#@!!! hahahhahahahhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

nhiel wrote:WHAT THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

I FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE HIDING MOTHER FATHER!!!!!! !$#%^$#%^$@!$%#^$#@!!! hahahhahahahhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seems crazy.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

nhiel wrote:WHAT THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

That's so foxing cool!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

ForgingIron
Current Level: 60

Post by ForgingIron »

Hi all.

I found out what the number means and am wondering what to use the namesake (or vice versa) to search, but I also found [spoiler]. Does that mean anything?

EDIT: Nevermind, missed the obvious.