Level 15

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Re: Level 15

Post by Gamemastertips »

wewe27 wrote:I got the answer in level 15 so that I could go to lvl 16.. but it just always SAYS "SPOILER this isn't part of the level,u knowSPOILER". pLEASE help me.
If it says that, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH. What you've found is a hint--following it the "copycat" route leads to a pointless dead end. Go back to the level and use what you have to find the real answer.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

danrapada
Current Level: 20

Post by danrapada »

i converted the [spoiler]. am i close?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

danrapada wrote:i converted the [spoiler]. am i close?
The conversion should give you the answer straight up. You're close, but try a different converter if the one you're using isn't giving you what you need.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

rain29
Current Level: 13

Post by rain29 »

i am trying to see the relevance of the pictures in this level... some are zodiac signs ... but what does it mean? is this related with birth symbols??? please give some hints... :?

ralphjesy12
Current Level: 60

Post by ralphjesy12 »

rain29 wrote:i am trying to see the relevance of the pictures in this level... some are zodiac signs ... but what does it mean? is this related with birth symbols??? please give some hints... :?
try to convert it to a word that you can understand ;)
~~RALPH~~

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

rain29 wrote:i am trying to see the relevance of the pictures in this level... some are zodiac signs ... but what does it mean? is this related with birth symbols??? please give some hints... :?
The symbols themselves are irrelevant. It's just a funny little code that most computer geeks should be aware of. :P
~ The Cipher Master ~

Jkalloy
Current Level: 15

Post by Jkalloy »

Is this level impossible if you don't understand [spoiler] because this is beyond me, or am i over complicating it? please help :)

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Jkalloy wrote:Is this level impossible if you don't understand [spoiler] because this is beyond me, or am i over complicating it? please help :)
I think you're over-complicating it. :) The only thing you need to know about that stuff is what it is, and how to use Google.
~ The Cipher Master ~

cyphertext
Current Level: 34

Post by cyphertext »

Hey please help, i'm stuck in here. >o< i already decoded the symbols. and already reached the c****** page. still i can't get what does it mean? do i need to decode the txt file there?
Do not give up, beginning is always the hardest.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

wewe27 wrote:I got the answer in level 15 so that I could go to lvl 16.. but it just always SAYS "SPOILER this isn't part of the level,u knowSPOILER". pLEASE help me.
If you have already decoded the symbols then it should be clear what to do with the TXT file. ;)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.