Level 14

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
sherneilako
Current Level: 11

Re: Level 14

Post by sherneilako »

a little hint on this level please?
a really just can't understand what is the meaning of that sound, or is it just it really is the answer, maybe if i am wrong, i think the answer is the caption which is "retsaf klat...uoy raeh t'nac i" or the words "puyrruh"?
just a little hint will do for me.
thanks in advance.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Post by Gamemastertips »

You need to understand what is being said, though that's impossible until you sort out the sound file.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

mnemon
Current Level: 10

Post by mnemon »

I already got to the Audacity part. How many [spoiler]? I can only hear noises like on the TV when you go to a channel number which no TV network is assigned. Simply stated, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH54cp2ggFk

And it's creepy when I first heard it. I mute my laptop right away.

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

mnemon wrote:I already got to the Audacity part. How many [spoiler]? I can only hear noises like on the TV when you go to a channel number which no TV network is assigned. Simply stated, like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH54cp2ggFk

And it's creepy when I first heard it. I mute my laptop right away.
As for your question, that's up to you to figure out. Just, keep trying and you'll eventually get it. I have no idea about the noises, though. You should be able to hear discernible sound if you do it correctly.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Muderblink
Current Level: 14

Post by Muderblink »

I hear the sounds but i dont know what is the word . give me a clue please :D [spoiler] those are my clues but wrong please help :/

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Muderblink wrote:I hear the sounds but i dont know what is the word . give me a clue please :D [spoiler] those are my clues but wrong please help :/
I can't say anything here without spoiling the answer. You may send a PM to me, and I'll see what I can do to help.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

nnttll
Current Level: 14

Post by nnttll »

I don't get where to save the sound file so that I can change it! I know exactly what to do just can't find where to save it from! Help?

Edit: Haha nevermind I found it :)