Level 9

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 9

Post by Gamemastertips »

Mehehehe...good luck, non-musician!
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

ohrino

Re: Level 9

Post by ohrino »

Well, I tough it would be good to take a break,
and guess what... went trough it again and found it :D

[Admin:] Awesome! Keep it up! ;)
seek the lies in truth

satsatsat

Post by satsatsat »

Hi,

I am stuck! Found the note but I am not good with music. Got a composer and played the 7 tones, but nothing that rings a bell.
Please help.

Thanks

satsatsat

Post by satsatsat »

Solved!!!

mishmu

Post by mishmu »

Am totally gazumped by this - i know i have to find some music but don't know how to get there. Have seen the source clue but it doesn't inspire me at all!

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

"Amiss" means wrong. That means something is wrong in the source. I'm not talking about some obscure HTML error, but a simple logic problem in a certain part of the source. Keep looking...it's fairly obvious, and you'll find it. No HTML knowledge required here.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Post by Kawkowa »

Very proud to have beaten both versions of this level. :mrgreen:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

You got it! :mrgreen: The old version will be back eventually...in other forms. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

tanuki

Post by tanuki »

Do I need to save this riddle to my system? I am prevented from doing this and can't afford to buy (file opener) for it! Am I on the wrong path?

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

You shouldn't have to buy anything...if you ever need to save a level image, you can do so by right clicking > save as. If I haven't understood your question correctly, please feel free to send me a pm.
~ The Cipher Master ~