Level 55

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150

Re: Level 55

Postby rnightshroud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Plus Zeng wrote:I just want to know how many letters do I need.

That's already a spoiler if someone answers your question.

Edit: I love the music. :D
Adding more snowflakes...
User avatar
rnightshroud
Moderator
 
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Level 55

Postby Gamemastertips » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm

emiliapercival wrote:
Plus Zeng wrote:I just want to know how many letters do I need.

That's already a spoiler if someone answers your question.


Yup. Sorry.

You're all getting there, not to worry.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 55

Postby hearson » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Yup =)
The way I usually do when I stuck on level, I PM GMT and got "useless" answers. ;)
Then I just put it aside and do something else and come back later after several hours, then suddenly everything is clear.

Now I am going to eat stuff. LOL
hearson
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 am

Re: Level 55

Postby Gamemastertips » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

hearson wrote:Yup =)
The way I usually do when I stuck on level, I PM GMT and got "useless" answers. ;)
Then I just put it aside and do something else and come back later after several hours, then suddenly everything is clear.

Now I am going to eat stuff. LOL


Have a few eggs, like you wanted earlier.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 55

Postby hearson » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Gamemastertips wrote:
hearson wrote:Yup =)
The way I usually do when I stuck on level, I PM GMT and got "useless" answers. ;)
Then I just put it aside and do something else and come back later after several hours, then suddenly everything is clear.

Now I am going to eat stuff. LOL


Have a few eggs, like you wanted earlier.


Yay, GMT! (Seems like I am doing something incorrectly, no egg pages found yet.)
hearson
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 am

Re: Level 55

Postby Gamemastertips » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

hearson wrote:
Yay, GMT! (Seems like I am doing something incorrectly, no egg pages found yet.)


Who said anything about egg pages? I was talking about real eggs. Of course there aren't any egg pages. :P

I can't even think of any egg pages to add. The puzzle really isn't that complex.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 55

Postby Clowe » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Gamemastertips wrote:
hearson wrote:
Yay, GMT! (Seems like I am doing something incorrectly, no egg pages found yet.)


Who said anything about egg pages? I was talking about real eggs. Of course there aren't any egg pages. :P

I can't even think of any egg pages to add. The puzzle really isn't that complex.


It isn't complex for you since you made it. LOL!

As long as I know I'm getting there, then I'm good with that. :P
Unwind, untangle, unravel.
Clowe
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Level 55

Postby hearson » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Gamemastertips wrote:
hearson wrote:Yup =)
The way I usually do when I stuck on level, I PM GMT and got "useless" answers. ;)
Then I just put it aside and do something else and come back later after several hours, then suddenly everything is clear.

Now I am going to eat stuff. LOL


Have a few eggs, like you wanted earlier.


<add>Sashimi</add>

LOL
hearson
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 am

Re: Level 55

Postby Gamemastertips » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:36 am

Clowe wrote:
It isn't complex for you since you made it. LOL!

As long as I know I'm getting there, then I'm good with that. :P


There's a big difference between difficult and complex. it's not complex. It's difficult. :)
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!
User avatar
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
 
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: A computer far, far away.

Re: Level 55

Postby hearson » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 am

No luck so far.
hearson
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cipher Riddle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron