Level 50

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Kawkowa
Current Level: 60

Re: Level 50

Post by Kawkowa »

milky wrote:Much thanks! Got that.

Now stuck at Sud**u. I'm sure I have got the unique result. But both numbers and letters make no sense to me. And the hint of B*******R seems useless. I'd like to know how to get the answer.

Thanks! :)
You can PM me to check them.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

milky
Current Level: 34

Post by milky »

Kawkowa wrote:
milky wrote:Much thanks! Got that.

Now stuck at Sud**u. I'm sure I have got the unique result. But both numbers and letters make no sense to me. And the hint of B*******R seems useless. I'd like to know how to get the answer.

Thanks! :)
You can PM me to check them.
Thanks, got that one finally, somehow a new trick.
Now stuck on My***d door. The level is really driving me crazy!!

Schwarz
Current Level: 33

Post by Schwarz »

Let me ask one question b4 starting: Do I have to solve all the problems to escape from the labyrinth? I notice that there are some darkrooms. Is that it? Or there's some way out there? THX :)

rnightshroud
Current Level: 1

Post by rnightshroud »

Schwarz wrote:Let me ask one question b4 starting: Do I have to solve all the problems to escape from the labyrinth? I notice that there are some darkrooms. Is that it? Or there's some way out there? THX :)
Yes. Solve it all. :D
Darkroom means dead end.
Contact me via Discord in case of offline status: rnightshroud#9033
Le owner of RNS Riddle, residing somewhere on the web.

randomusername
Current Level: 50

Post by randomusername »

Just had to say that the design is just pure awesomeness. I worship the designer. :o
Btw. I solved the first one and it's a dead end. I hope there's a system that counts how many puzzles have you solved, 'cause otherwise, lucky guessing the right puzzle could be possible :P

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:Just had to say that the design is just pure awesomeness. I worship the designer. :o
Btw. I solved the first one and it's a dead end. I hope there's a system that counts how many puzzles have you solved, 'cause otherwise, lucky guessing the right puzzle could be possible :P
I can assure you that you'll pretty much come across all the dead ends as you solve the labyrinth (as I did). You should see why as you advance through it. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

randomusername

Post by randomusername »

I see. I nearly cleared one of the halls.Two of them led directly to the darkroom, and two of them had "darkroom" as an answer. I'm confused at the moment because the riddles I know how to solve are extremely easy, but the ones I don't know are totally weird. No hints, and a bunch of symbols. Woohoo! :D This is gonna be different I see... :roll:

Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

randomusername wrote:I see. I nearly cleared one of the halls.Two of them led directly to the darkroom, and two of them had "darkroom" as an answer. I'm confused at the moment because the riddles I know how to solve are extremely easy, but the ones I don't know are totally weird. No hints, and a bunch of symbols. Woohoo! :D This is gonna be different I see... :roll:
That's what I was talking about. :D

fynn

Post by fynn »

E4 left...Only one egg.
I wonder if something out of E4 make any sense...

behoshuo

Post by behoshuo »

fynn wrote:E4 left...Only one egg.
I wonder if something out of E4 make any sense...
You'll find out that soon. :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
thefoolmortalhasDEFEATEDagainthecleverimmortal :P