Level 7

Help, tips, discussion, and everything else about the Cipher online riddle.
Forum rules
NO SPOILERS; please read this before posting: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1150
Gamemastertips
Site Admin
Current Level: 2

Level 7

Post by Gamemastertips »

I'm afraid hints will be scarcer from here on end. ;) Good luck, my friend! If you have any questions about any level (i.e. am I on the right track) feel free to either send me a PM or post on the appopriate level thread.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

ohrino

Re: Level 7

Post by ohrino »

I even used photoshop to try to illuminate the darkness in the picture, but i didn't found a clue... :(
seek the lies in truth

ohrino

Post by ohrino »

NVM

just found it :D
seek the lies in truth

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

Are you using brightness/contrast adjustments? If so, even if you bring brightness to max, you still might not be able to see it. Either use exposure adjustments or simply repeat brightening at max and reducing contrast until you see it.
~ The Cipher Master ~

UPDATE, 9/9/2018: If you PM me for level help, I'm more than happy to answer, but I may not be checking my forum inbox more than once a week (or less), so please be patient with waiting for a response. Thank you!

ohrino

Post by ohrino »

found it with exposure :)
seek the lies in truth

varundsweetest

Post by varundsweetest »

I have adjusted the brightness-contrast level of my PC but couldn't see anything.Then i opened the image in Adobe photoshop and adjusted the brightness-contrast and even adjusted the exposure but i m not able to see anything apart from the eyes. What should I do ???????
any help ?............

varundsweetest

Post by varundsweetest »

OH found it in ADobe using exposure.

kiss_alim

Post by kiss_alim »

yes i see it...........hahahahahahahahah.......very easy.........saludo aq....im kiss alim....hahahha
:mrgreen:

lhawliette

Post by lhawliette »

omg.. i am having a hard time to identify what kind of ____ is that. though i already know that i'll be using photoshop in the first place. the heck, i am having trouble with the name or the thing i should call it.. haha.. when i figure it out i'll laugh to death.. it seems to easy for you guys.. HAHA

Gamemastertips
Site Admin

Post by Gamemastertips »

lhawliette wrote:omg.. i am having a hard time to identify what kind of ____ is that. though i already know that i'll be using photoshop in the first place. the heck, i am having trouble with the name or the thing i should call it.. haha.. when i figure it out i'll laugh to death.. it seems to easy for you guys.. HAHA
No no...no need to name the animal. If anyone's wondering, it's called a sugar glider. :) The answer is in plain English.
~ The Cipher Master ~